Empa - the place where innovation starts
Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and the well-being of society.
Empa’s Laboratory for Biomimetic Membranes and Textiles and Laboratory of Biointerfaces are jointly looking for an experienced
Cell/Tissue Culture Lab Technician
- Responsible for laboratories supervision and equipment
- Representing the working group in the quality team for laboratories
- Support of research projects by carrying out cell culturing and molecular biology experiments
- Ordering, tracking, and storing test samples and consumables
- Independent communication with other lab technicians
- Reporting of experimental results to project managers in a timely manner
- Strong experience and willingness to work in labs with biosafety levels 1 and 2
- Skillful users of cell/tissue culture techniques, including cell isolation, molecular and biochemical analysis, microscopic cell imaging
- Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Solution-oriented, autonomous, and proactive working style
- Experience in statistical data analysis
- You write and speak English and German fluently.
- Interesting and responsible tasks in the field of biomaterials and tissue regeneration.
- Opportunity to develop in a specialist area that is highly regarded in society and the economy.
- Excellent and international working conditions.
- Attractive, performance-oriented employment conditions in the ETH domain